Thursday, April 13, 2006

Os filmes da vida de uma pachanga IV

4 casamentos e 1 funeral
British,classe, piada e Hugh Grant. Não há mais pachanga.

Aqui vai o final, feliz, como deve ser.

Do You Promise Not to Marry Me?

[Charles comes running after Carrie]
Charles: Ehm, look. Sorry, sorry. I just, ehm, well, this is a very stupid question and..., particularly in view of our recent shopping excursion, but I just wondered, by any chance, ehm, eh, I mean obviously not because I guess I've only slept with 9 people, but-but I-I just wondered... ehh. I really feel, ehh, in short, to recap it slightly in a clearer version, eh, the words of David Cassidy in fact, eh, while he was still with the Partridge family, eh, "I think I love you," and eh, I-I just wondered by any chance you wouldn't like to... Eh... Eh... No, no, no of course not... I'm an idiot, he's not... Excellent, excellent, fantastic, eh, I was gonna say lovely to see you, sorry to disturb... Better get on...
Carrie: That was very romantic.
Charles: Well, I thought it over a lot, you know, I wanted to get it just right.
(...)
Charles:Do you think that you might agree not to marry me? And do you think that not being married to me might be something you'd consider doing for the rest of your life?
Charles: ... do you?
Carrie: I do!

Aiiiiiiii... suspiroooooooo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home